We are excited to have been retained exclusively to search for two Senior C++ Software Engineers for a Global Hedge Fund that has been growing exponentially!
About the company
The firm has over 1,000+ Employees across the Asian, European, and US Markets developing quantitative models and proprietary trading platforms using cutting-edge technology to drive better insight of data and risk measures for investments. The company has also won several awards as the Best place to work, Winners of annual Hedge Fund Awards, and Winners of machine-learning competitions to name a few.
Join an elite team of Computer Science entrepreneurs that are dedicated to building ultramodern platforms
Ultra-low staff turnover, and career-defining roles with international career development programs
Very attractive salaries, above market benefits + bonuses
No previous Finance or Hedge Fund experience required
As one of the C++ Software Engineers your responsibilities will include designing, developing, and supporting libraries and frameworks for the firm’s core platform and infrastructure, building systems from the ground up.
– Expert in modern C++ including STL, Boost, C++ object model, C++ Parallelism, C Malloc
– Exceptional object-oriented design skills
– An understanding of advanced memory management and garbage collection techniques
– Experience architecting libraries including managing physical and logical dependencies
– Proficiency in distributed programming and concurrency including threading and parallelization
– Proven track record of building highly scalable, performant, and extensible systems
– The ability to work on both large-scale green-field projects and legacy systems
– 4+ years of relevant industry experience
– BS/MS/Ph.D. in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Physics or related field
– Have superior programming skills in C++
– Demonstrated experience with distributed systems
– Strong willingness to take leadership and to help and guide others
– Strong analytic and problem-solving skills